April 15, 2010

Bubble gun fun

Every once in a while a gift comes into our lives that is pure joy. Auntie Melodie nailed it with the bubble gun! The kids LOVE to play with bubbles, and this toy allowed them to have fun together. I even remember some good sharing going on!
If you have noticed that my kids always have dirty faces, don't worry, I've noticed it too. Life is too short to avoid the camera because I haven't wiped their faces. Although I would be lying if I didn't admit that I wish there was a little fairy who would come by and wipe them clean so I could take pictures without acknowledging this short coming of mine. I'm over it though... this is the way we live... play time and snacks and pictures. I have enough clean faced pictures to remember what they look like in 20 years.

Can you feel my heart melting???

Maybe they were finding shapes in the clouds? Whatever it was, the moment was full of love for all of us!

No comments: