November 12, 2009

Moments captured

One of those smiles I know I will long to see in a few years... and for the rest of my life. This boy warms my heart. A common question in our house "Mommy, does that make your heart happy" Oh Nathan, everything my babies do makes my heart happy. I am just so happy to have both of them in my life!

Natalie loves to empty this cupboard out and then climb in. She says "door" to have us shut her in. Then she pushes it open with giggles. There is a cupboard in the bathroom that the kids play this game in as well (they both crawl onto their own shelf ... usually naked after a bath). Natalie is so much fun. She keeps us entertained by monkeying around, and she gives loves, kisses and cuddles like no other. She is amazing.


You can just feel the love in this picture


Pure joy

No comments: