June 3, 2012

A Celebration for Abigail

What a wonderful day.  All focused on celebrating Abigail.
The day started out with a breakfast with my best friends from high school. We easily could have spent hours more sitting at the restaurant. 

Then we did a quick photo shoot.  Lots of belly shots and friendship pictures.  I hope Abigail is able to meet each of her Aunties.  I'm sure she can already feel their love.

Next we headed over to Jen's house for a fun party (thank you, thank you, thank you to the wonderful party planners!!!).  Look at this picture... it was amazing.  So many amazing women.  They day could not have felt more special to me.  The strength and love from all of these women was tangible.  My heart swells just thinking about it.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by so much support, amazing.  Friends drove hours to be here, some flew up from California.  I was on cloud nine all day, it was so special to really celebrate Abigail. Not to feel fear or apprehension, but true celebration.

I love that Abigail is able to touch so many people and she is not even here yet.  

No comments: